The Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence welcomes your support. Your contribution helps us provide funding for services to domestic violence survivors in communities previously underserved and unrepresented. These services include safe shelter for survivors and their children, 24-hour hotline services statewide, support groups for adults and children, outreach services, safety planning and much, much more. Through Florida's 42 certified domestic violence centers, FCADV is funding services that make a difference to a diverse population.
As a member of the Coalition, you will be:
- at the forefront of providing needed services to survivors of domestic violence;
- an activist for public policy and social change;
- able to network with other individuals and organizations who serve victims of domestic violence; and
You will also receive:
- Quarterly Florida Voice Newsletters
- Access to FCADV's Resource Library
- Discounts to FCADV conferences, seminars, and training events
- Domestic violence pamphlets and other publications
To become a member please complete the Membership Form (240kb) and mail along with your check to:
Florida Coalition Against Domestic Violence
425 Office Plaza Dr.
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Fax: (850) 425-3091
Contact the FCADV Fiscal Department at 850-425-2749 with questions about FCADV Membership.