Нажмите ESCAPE быстро покинуть этот сайт. Узнать больше Для немедленной помощи, пожалуйста, позвоните Флорида насилия в семье Горячая линия 1-800-500-1119
Stalking National Facts
- 6.6 million people are stalked each year in the United States.
- 1 in 6 women and 1 in 19 men have experienced stalking victimization at some point during their lifetime in which they felt very fearful or believed that they or someone close to them would be harmed or killed.
- Using a less conservative definition of stalking, which considers any amount of fear (i.e., a little fearful, somewhat fearful, or very fearful), 1 in 4 women and 1 in 13 men reported being a victim of stalking in their lifetime.
- The majority of stalking victims are stalked by someone they know.
- 66% of female victims and 41% of male victims of stalking are stalked by a current or former intimate partner.
- More than half of female victims and more than one third of male victims of stalking indicated that they were stalked before the age of 25.
- About 1 in 5 female victims and 1 in 14 male victims experienced stalking between the ages of 11 and 17.
[Michele C. Black et al., “The National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey: 2010 Summary Report,” (Atlanta, GA: National Center for Injury Prevention and Control, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2011).]