- About FCADV
- Child Welfare and Child Protection
- Disability & Accessibility Program
- Economic Justice Initiative
- Florida DV Hotline
- Florida's Welfare Transition Program
- Immigration & Domestic Violence
- InVEST Program
- Law Enforcement
- Legal Projects
- Primary Prevention
- Rural Resource Center
- Statewide Domestic Violence Fatality Review Team
- Survivor Listening Project
- Teens and Youth
- Quality Assurance
Safety planning is for those:
- Living with an abuser - because the danger can occur at any time.
- Planning to leave - because few abusers allow their victim to leave peacefully.
- Living separately - because danger often increases after a survivor leaves or stops a relationship.
To create a safety plan with a domestic violence or dating violence advocate, please call:
Florida Domestic Violence Hotline
National Domestic Violence Hotline
To find a domestic violence shelter nearest you, see our listing of Florida's Certified Domestic Violence Centers
In order to use this tool, please complete a safety plan with an advocate first. You will then be provided with the code to use this site. If you are not currently working with an advocate, you may contact the Florida Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-500-1119 or TTY: 7-800-621-4202 to speak with one.
FCADV creates and distributes safety planning tools throughout the state in multiple languages and addressing many culturally specific issues.
To order copies of FCADV's safety planning tools for your organization please contact FCADV.
Stay in Touch
Signup for our email list and stay in touch with the projects and events going on with the FCADV Foundation