Click ESCAPE to quickly leave this site at any time. Learn more
For immediate assistance, please call the Florida Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-500-1119 or TDD (800) 621-4202
Please click on a link below to find out more information about a particular resource.
- Domestic Violence in the Workplace
- Effective Communication Tools
- Faith and Domestic Violence
- FCADV Position Papers
- Florida Injunctions for Protection
- Human Trafficking
- Internet & Computer Safety
- Laws & Legislation
- Safety Planning
- Teen Dating Violence Curriculum
Listserv for Domestic Violence Professionals
The Florida Domestic Violence Advocacy Listserve is intended for communication among Florida's 42 Certified Domestic Violence Centers, their staff, and other advocates working in the state of Florida. Membership is restricted and memberships must be approved by the FCADV group moderator.