FCADV and its 42 certified domestic violence centers are committed to serving survivors of domestic violence living with disabilities. This project was created to support domestic violence centers in creating accessible services and effectively serving survivors living with disabilities.
- Creating an Accessible Domestic Violence Center (Coming Soon!)
- Trauma, Mental Health and Domestic Violence
- Using a TTY on your 24-hour hotline
- FCADV Disability & Accessibility Related Training Opportunities
- Safety Plan for People Who Are Blind/Low Vision
- Services in American Sign Language